lunes, 24 de noviembre de 2014

Here is my book comment to the blog

2001: A Space Odyssey

I have to recognize I'm not a constant reader, in fact I read from time to time.
The kind of books I like to read are sci-fi books.
2001: An Space Odyssey by Arthur C. Clark, is a book I have read when I was young, and it impressed me because it makes you think about human existence, where we come and where we go ...
The book shows how the destiny of the humans are guided by an extraterrestrial power by means of a black monolit. These perfect object will give to the man an upper intelligence or a brain pattern that differentiate them from other species.
Other important point, commented in the book, is the eternal fight between the man and the machine, represented here by the computer HAL9000. Can the man overcome his own creation?
Years later, I read 2010: the year we make contact, the second part of this intriguing and fantastic novel.
In my opinion a "masterpiece".

If you click on the image, you will see the movie trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6ywMnbef6Y

Julio Vilariño

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario