lunes, 24 de noviembre de 2014

El sabueso de Baskerville


THE HOUND OF THE BASKERVILLES


(Please, see this fantastic trailer with Christopher Lee as Sir Henry Baskerville)

I inherited this book from my mother. It was in my house since I first remember because my mother is a great reader.
I read this book when I was 17 years old. Then,  I wanted to buy all books by Arthur Conan Doyle. When I had read all books about
Sherlok Holmes, I thought that "El sabueso de Baskerville" was not the best of all them, but I recommend it to those who like mystery books.
Sherlok Holmes is a really  fascinating, neurotic and unsociable charater. He is a private detective who investigates cases and crimes with his loyal partner Watson. In this case, somebody found Sir Charles Baskerville dead and the inspector Mortimer asked for assistance of the strange and clever detective. But there is  a legend about a big and awful dog who scares his heirs so they must protect him. Sherlok and Watson will try to discover the truth behind this legend.
You should not doubt to read it.

2 comentarios:

  1. Respuestas
    1. I'm Juan Ramón but I have some problem to make some commentary here with my name, so If we watch something strange, don't worry!, That's not a hacker just an English student as bad in English as in new tecnologies. I have always loved the Hammer films. I think that in the 50's and 60's Hammer's was an alternative to Hollywood films. Also in this case I think all of us remember Peter Cushing smoking a pipe, wearing his strange cap and saying his "Elementary, my dear Watson". Peter Cushing was since that moment the most prototypical Sherlock Holmes image.

      Eliminar