lunes, 24 de noviembre de 2014

Harry Potter

 

A series of books that I highly recommend to everyone, both children and adults, is the Harry Potter saga. These seven books written by J.K. Rowling show us a world of magic and adventure where anything is possible. A world where Harry, an orphan who lives with his relatives, the Dursleys, discovers at the age of eleven that he is a magician and due to his ability he is invited to attend Hogwarts, the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. There he meets his best friends Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger that will accompany him in all his adventures.

I read this book years ago when I was at the university. A friend recommended it to me and I could not stop reading the saga until I finished the seventh book. It is one of my favorite sagas. I really love this kind of literature, stories of adventures like The Lord Of The Rings or The Narnia Chronicles.

I have been reading all my life. I really can not go a day without reading, is one of my biggest hobbies. 

By Silvia María Vilanova Esmorís.

1 comentario:

  1. I read all collection too. I love it! There are books that I read two times, because after I had read (two years ago), our bachelor teacher´s commanded us to read the number four and five, they are the biggest books in collection. But I did not waver to read again

    ResponderEliminar