miércoles, 19 de noviembre de 2014

books in my life

I AM MALALA

I read this book last summer. It is an autobiography of Malala Yousafzai. I saw her story on tv and I was very impressed with her life, so when I saw the book in the library, I decided to know more about her. She is a girl who was shooted by the talibans because she defends the right to education of women in her region. The book makes a journey that goes from before her birth even her life after recovery. Nowadays she lives in the United Kingdom with all her family and recently she won the Nobel of Peace for this defense of women education. 
For me it was a very important story because she is a strong girl whitout fear who makes a important work to improve the women life in her country.
Reading has an important role in my life because it`s a very good way to know a very different kind of stories, like the life of people who work to change the world, like Malala, or life in different periods of history, and also science fiction stories. For these reasons, I don`t have a favourite format or genre of books, I read the books that have my attencion for the story or the characters.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario