miércoles, 3 de diciembre de 2014

First Activity


Reading is important for our menthal enrichment and our cultura development.

In my opinion,a good book  is Nacidos para correr by Christopher McDougall.It has been with me for two years when a workmate of me gave it, However, I haven´t read it until now.

The plot is about one man who likes running, but he gets injured a lot of times. In spite of stopping or playing another sport, he starts to look for information about the reasons why he´s injurying himself continuously. By the way, he´s going to tell stories about different athletes.



This book is entertaining and it´s well-written, but you have to pay attention because sometimes he mixes his own experience with other stories.

It caught my attention because now running is in fashion and I thought that this book could be a guide about new runners.I was wrong and the book is worth.

This isn´t my favourite format, but sometimes it is good to read others genres. It´s the way to learn continuously.



Maria.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario