viernes, 28 de noviembre de 2014

books in my life


I love reading. I like touching and smelling book paper. I love books. But nowaday I usually read books in my e-book because books are expensive and in my e-book I can read a lot of free or cheaper books.

I can't choose a favourite book because I like a lot of books. But I'm going to write about " La caida de los gigantes"." La caida de los gigantes" is a very good book. It tells about a part of world history. The book es about First World War. The book focuses on five families during the First World War and the five families are interrelated.

Normally I don't read these books , but I think it is an interesting book because It tells real facts mixing them with ( part of the story of families). I recommend everyone reading this book and also the second and the third one.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario