miércoles, 19 de noviembre de 2014

books in my life



I have read books since I was 8 years old, the first book I read was " the five are going camping" and from that day,  reading was important in my life, above all when I have time because I like enjoying it quietly.

The most impacting book I have ever read was"essay about blindness" by Jose Saramago.

This book was recommended to me by my sister four years ago, and it tells about people that remained blind. At the beginning the government had isolated blind people,but this illness was contagious and bit by bit all people turned blind

This book reflects the struggle to survive and also what people can do to get it without any type of morality. I liked how the writter got to show us a more than possible reality disguised as fiction.

I loved this book because is a genre I like reading, apart from the fact that this book made me meditate. It's a very tough novel about human misery.


Rosa Rama Novo 4 a 5,30

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario