miércoles, 26 de noviembre de 2014

La elegancia del erizo




Reading is very important for me, but nowadays I don`t have any time to read because I'm doing many things. My nephew gave me this book six years ago and it was a fantastic present. I loved it very much.

It was written by  Muriel Barbery and it reflects the life of two women, Renée and Paloma. Both have a different social class and different ages. Renée is an old woman, she works as a caretaker and pretends to be a normal woman, but she likes reading books on philosophy. Paloma lives in the same building, she is twelve years old and she has an extraordinary intelligence, but she tries to hide herself, she hates the adults world.

This book is a critique of bourgeois society and it shows how  to survive thanks to friendship, love and art. It shows that important things are little things and we shouldn't  judge by appearances.

             One character attracted my attention: Paloma doesn't want to show that she is a gifted child. I love her decision and I totally agree with her.
             I like reading narrative, especially novels.








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario