domingo, 23 de noviembre de 2014

Songs for Paula

Reading is not one of my favorite hobbies. I'm the kind of person who prefers to wait until the movie comes out. I read this book two years ago because my best friend recommended it to me and because our tastes are very similar, so I decided to read it.
Songs for Paula is not the typical book of love, it is a book with a beautiful, sweet and true story. It talks about the story of Paula, a 17- year- old teenager who falls in love with Angel, a boy she meets online and who is older than her. However, when everything is going well, Alex appears and he provokes Paula's doubts and also love and hate feelings that Paula will share with their best friends, "The Sugus".
I liked this first part so much that I've already read the second part very quickly. At first, it can seem difficult to understand because there are a lot of characters, but when you've already read several chapters, you understand it perfectly. I liked it because it has things that often happen to teenagers and they can make you feel identified.
Love books are my favorite, because they keep me intrigued throughout the book because you never know how the story will end

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario