miércoles, 19 de noviembre de 2014

blog: Neverending Story


Since I was a child I have usually gone to sleep with a book in my hands. I like reading.
It's something that relaxes me an helps me to disconnect.

I read Neverending Story when I was ten and I loved it. I borrowed it from my school's library and I remember that one of the first things that atracted my attention was that it was written in two different colours. Later I realized why.

The book describes us two worlds; one real, where a boy called Bastian lives, and another one called Fantasia, which is in serious danger because their inhabitants and places are starting to disappear leaving "the nothing" instead.
Their characters change and evolve throughout the book. Sebastian discovers a dark side and he finds that Fantasia isn't all that it seems.

The book is special for several reasons: it's a great story full of adventures and fantastic beings.It's timeless and very exciting. As soon as you meet Atreyu, Artax and the lucky dragon Fujur, you will not be able to stop reading.

By Patricia Liñares Porteiro.





1 comentario:

  1. I had heard a lot about this book but I had never had time to read it. When I found it by chance, I began to read it without much interest, but I couldn't stop to read it untill the end.

    ResponderEliminar